Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time will tell.

As with most things in my life, I don't know where to start.  Fear of the unknown, fear of failure - these have kept me from venturing out more times than I would like to admit to myself, but with that realization put out there on the written page... here goes.
Today's effort: To join the blogging world. You're reading this so, success! Will it enrich my life? Will anyone find a morsel of truth? Will I embarrass myself?  Time will tell. I imagine the posts will contain subjects like cooking catastrophes, obvious observations, family feuds, and parenting pickles. I suspect there will be a bit of politics and religion thrown in for good measure.
Today's inspiration: We had a visit from a man who recently lost his wife.  His faith is unwavering and he is surprised by people who are surprised by it.  "Creator of the universe... who else should I trust?" So many people respond to hard times by getting mad at God. The "okay God, what next?" attitude was an inspiration.
Today's notables: First snowfall of the winter. First time Brenna drove in the snow (thank you God for her safely reaching home).

1 comment:

  1. Way to go sis! Love the title really love the "daily" notes.
    Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete